Sedibeng go iwa ka tsela”
(You can only go to a fountain if you have a road)
We will assist you to build capacity and show you the way to find your sediba (fountain).
Maccauvlei provides purposeful development journeys through its unique mix of people, solutions and passion so that individuals, teams and organisations are empowered to make a difference.
Honesty refers to an aspect of moral character and means positive and good attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, ethical and sincere.
Accountability is answerability, blameworthiness, liability and the expectation of account giving. Accountability is the acknowledgment and assumption of responsibility for actions, products, decisions and policies including the administration, governance and implementation within the scope of the role or employment position and encompassing the obligation to report, explain and be answerable for resulting consequences.
The firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
- Being truthful about your educational experience or capabilities on your CV upholding confidentiality
- Refraining from conducting personal business during working hours
- Utilising company time as productively as possible
- Doing what is expected of you
- Good internal locus of control
- Apologise if you made a mistake and face the necessary consequences
- Take responsibility for the job you have been contracted for
- Fulfilling commitments that you have made
- Identify negligence and rework
- To speak up
- To act on promises made
- Communicating your intent
- To walk the talk
History – Maccauvlei Story