Writing for Business Results
Research shows that 80% of day-to-day business problems arise from communications failures. In written communica-tion many of these problems stem from the fact that the writer is offloading his or her own views, attitudes or ideas without considering the reader. To achieve understanding the writer needs to appreciate the situation and level of the reader. Good communication is about putting the reader first, and that is what this training is all about.
What you will learn in this course!
- Business English mastery
- Reading skills, including the art of summarising
- Identification of the target audience
- Choosing the correct format for communication using the risk complexity model
- Effective writing of business texts e.g. business letters
- Report writing
- Edit written communication, using Microsoft software
- The presentation of written text for a particular function in a business environment
- Email etiquette
Who should attend?
The training is designed for anyone who writes for business results ? whether it is to convey technical information, give instructions, or write reports, memos, letters, faxes and electronic messages, promotional material, proposals, tenders, newsletters, presentations etc.
Choose Study Mode