Time management has become more critical but more difficult with the rapid advance of electronic information sharing and the need for much wider consultation on all sorts of issues. Technology enables us to acquire and process vast amounts of information very quickly, so the ability to evaluate, prioritise, delegate and make decisions is crucial. This course equips people with a range of techniques for managing short- and medium-term time pressures, so they can organise their lives and deal with typical time management problems.
Upon successful completion of this programme, learners should have:
- A mind-set, that values time, in the workplace and life in general
- An appropriate time management approach
- A time management code of conduct
- The ability to apply the Pareto principle
- The ability to apply the four-quadrant time management matrix
- Personal role management
- Time management and character
? Various time management tools
What you will learn in this course!
UNIT STANDARD OUTCOMES
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Create a task list
- Prioritise personal and team tasks
Who should attend?
The course will be helpful to anyone who is finding it challenging to manage time in the modern workplace. It will be particularly useful to first time supervisors who are held accountable for producing results on time and managing the tasks (and time) of others.
Choose Study Mode