R4,408.84 – R6,079.00 (Excl. VAT)
This practical, interactive workshop is covers the fundamentals of supervision (Plan, Organise, Lead and Control). Through the experiential learning activity named LEGO-Man, learners gain an in-depth understanding as well as the practical application of these fundamentals.
What you will learn in this course!
The following outcomes get covered:
- Goal formulation
- Managerial Decision Making
- Organisational Design
- Authority and Power
- Leadership and Motivation
- Communication and Negotiation
- Leading Teams
- Managing Diversity
Who should attend?
This programme is dedicated to those who find themselves in junior management positions:
- First time managers/supervisors/ Foremen/team leaders
- Those acting in management positions
Choose Intake & Study Mode