Learning Material Design and Development
R5,424.31 – R8,138.00 (Excl. VAT)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of an NQF
- Design outcomes-based assessments
- Develop outcomes-based learning programmes
- Design outcomes-based learning programmes
- Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments
What you will learn in this course!
- Collect and record data
- Analyse and interpret data
- Compile an evaluation report
- Conduct analysis for learning design
- Demonstrate understanding of design principles of outcomes-based assessment
- Describe and explain standards within the context of the NQF
- Describe the form and function of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
Who should attend?
This skills programme is suitable for anyone with the necessary communication and mathematic capabilities, who would like to become competent to align or design outcomes-based learning programmes.
Choose Intake & Study Mode