Identify and Clean Various Floor Surfaces
Cleaning & Hygiene
R2,910.00 – R4,708.29 (Excl. VAT)
The purpose of this skills programme is to equip new, existing or relief cleaning staff within various industries, with the relevant knowledge and skills to perform the below-mentioned cleaning tasks according to specific industry standards
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Identify above-floor surfaces
- Plan and prepare for sweeping floors
- Sweep floors
- Perform end-of task-procedures after sweeping floors
- Plan and prepare to vacuum dry surfaces
- Vacuum dry surfaces
- Perform end of task procedures after vacuuming dry surfaces
- Plan and prepare to wet mop floors
- Spot mop floors
- Wet mop floors
- Perform end of task procedures after wet mopping floors
- Explain the safety, health and environmental requirements applicable in a specific workplace
Who should attend?
The range of typical learners will include new, existing or relief cleaning staff as well as new team leaders.
The skills program can be designed to fit the client need and industry.
Choose Intake & Study Mode