Cleaning & Hygiene Fundamentals
The purpose of this skills programme is to equip new, existing or relief cleaning staff within various industries, with the relevant knowledge and skills to perform cleaning tasks according to specific industry standards.
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Take accountability for his/her own cleaning tasks ? Deal with common health conditions to help prevent the spread of illness
- Practice good hygiene habits
- Practice good grooming and dress habits
- Describe the purpose of organisations operating in the cleaning services industry
- Describe the essential components required for any cleaning task in a cleaning services environment
- Understand the principles of planning and preparing for a cleaning task
- Understand the principles of cleaning
- Understand personal finance
- Plan and prepare a personal budget
- Operate a personal bank account
Who should attend?
The range of typical learners will include new, existing or relief cleaning staff as well as new team leaders.
The skills program can be designed to fit the client need and industry.
Choose Study Mode