Finance and Risk Management
R8,557.00 – R584,273.00 (Excl. VAT)
- Monitor, assess and manage risk
- Manage the finances of a unit
- Apply the principles of knowledge management
- Demonstrate an understanding of macroeconomic principles as they apply to the South African business environment
What you will learn in this course!
- Demonstrate an understanding of potential risks to a unit
- Identify potential risks and assess the impact thereof in a unit
- Develop contingency plans for managing risk
- Test and revise contingency plans
- Demonstrating an understanding of the key concepts of managerial finance
- Interpret financial statements
- Describe and prepare financial forecasts
- Draft budgets according to the operational plan of the unit
- Supervise financial management of a unit against given requirements
Who should attend?
This skills programme is intended for Managers or soon to be Managers of Supervisors, Foreman and Junior Managers.
Choose Intake & Study Mode