Leadership and Influence
R5,842.73 – R8,557.00 (Excl. VAT)
- Manage a diverse work force to add value
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Devise and apply strategies to establish and maintain workplace relationships
- Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace
- Apply the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence to the management of self and others
- Analyse leadership and related theories in a work context
- Apply the principles of ethics to improve organisational culture
What you will learn in this course!
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding (of the reality) of diversity in the workplace
- Manage team members taking into account similarities and differences and deal with disagreements and conflicts arising it
- Demonstrate knowledge and apply the theory of teams to team dynamics
- Explain the process of building teams
- Analyse the role of team leader in promoting team effectiveness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a team and propose ways to improve team effectiveness
- Liaise and network with internal and external stakeholders
- Devise and apply a strategy to establish constructive relationships with manager(s)
Who should attend?
This skills programme is intended for Managers or soon to be Managers of Supervisors, Foreman and Junior Managers.
Choose Intake & Study Mode