H&C Toilet and Bathrooms
Cleaning & Hygiene
The purpose of this skills programme is to equip new, existing or relief cleaning staff within various industries, with the relevant knowledge and skills to perform the below-mentioned cleaning tasks according to specific industry standards.
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
Describe the purpose of organisations operating in the cleaning services industry:
- Describe the essential components required for any cleaning task in a cleaning services environment
- Understand the principles of planning and preparing for a cleaning task
- Understand the principles of cleaning
- Understand the principles of performing end of task procedures after cleaning
- Plan and prepare for cleaning toilets and bathrooms
- Clean toilets
- Clean bathrooms
- Perform end of task procedures after cleaning toilets and bathrooms
Who should attend?
The range of typical learners will include new, existing or relief cleaning staff as well as new team leaders.
The skills program can be designed to fit the client need and industry.
Choose Intake & Study Mode