Emotional Intelligence and Assertiveness
R4,610.84 – R6,281.00 (Excl. VAT)
It can be intimidating when it comes to sharing your thoughts and ideas with your colleagues and higher ups, especially for those more on the introverted side. On the other hand you might be the one who everybody label as harsh or aggressive and you cant understand why!
The good news is that you dont need to change your personality in order to have your voice heard or for other people to understand and accept you. This short course provides learners with an understanding of and practice in emotional intelligence and the assertiveness skills required to enhance communication in the workplace and increase team synergy.
What you will learn in this course!
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence in respect of life and work relations
- Analyse the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interaction
- Evaluate own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine development areas
- Make requests assertively
- Say no to unreasonable requests
- Voice your opinion in a self-confident manner
- Use your body language more appropriately
- Adapt your approach when communicating with small or large groups
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone who needs to improve their emotional intelligence and communication skills, especially those appointed in positions of authority who may need additional interactive and assertiveness skills.
Choose Intake & Study Mode