Employment Equity and IR
People credited with the EE Unit Standard will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the theory of transformation, the role of organisational change in South Africa, and the Employment Equity Act (EEA) and how these impact on each other.
People credited with the Disciplinary unit standard are able to identify and categorise transgression, implement appropriate procedures and represent an employee at a disciplinary hearing. They will also be able to reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented.
What you will learn in this course!
- Employment Equity in the South African context
- Employment Equity Landscape (includes factors that impact EE, barriers to EE and common errors when implementing EE).
- Employment Equity Consultation Committees
- Employment Equity Plans
- Employment Equity and organisational transformation
- Managing discipline in the workplace
- The disciplinary procedure
- Conducting disciplinary hearings
Who should attend?
Choose Intake & Study Mode