R4,708.56 – R5,822.00 (Excl. VAT)
The purpose of this workshop is to create a better understanding in terms of:
- How we assess people
- How relationships develop
- How our beliefs generate our experience
- How thoughts affect our emotions and ultimately our actions
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence in respect of life and work relations
- Analyse the role of emotional intelligence in interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships in life and work situations
- Analyse the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions
Who should attend?
This skills programme is designed for anyone who wish to gain a better understanding and develop their own emotional intelligence.
Choose Intake & Study Mode