Effective Handling of Disciplinary Hearings
R3,202.47 – R4,246.00 (Excl. VAT)
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Initiate disciplinary action
- Identify and categorise transgressions
- Implement appropriate disciplinary procedures
- Represent an employee at a hearing
- Participate in a disciplinary hearing
- Conduct a disciplinary hearing
- Reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented
Who should attend?
This unit standard is intended for line managers and human resources practitioners who may be called upon to chair disciplinary hearings. Persons accredited with this unit standard are able to t effectively handle hearings and reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented.
Choose Intake & Study Mode