R3,131.60 – R4,246.00 (Excl. VAT)
If we are pro-active in our approach to the managing of our sub-ordinates we should be able to reduce the number of disciplinary cases that arise. Sometimes however, no matter how assertive and pro-active we are in our approach, disciplinary action needs to be taken as a consequence of an employee breaking a rule.
A consequence of not accepting accountability for one?s actions in the workplace is thus disciplinary action. This programme focuses on the correct approach to initiating and managing disciplinary action in the workplace.
What you will learn in this course!
In particular, people credited with these unit standards will be able to:
- Initiate disciplinary action
- Identify and categorise transgressions
- Implement appropriate disciplinary procedures
- Represent an employee at a hearing
- Participate in a disciplinary hearing
- Conduct a disciplinary hearing
- Reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented
Who should attend?
This unit standard is intended for line managers and human resources practitioners who may be called upon to chair disciplinary hearings. Persons accredited with this unit standard are able to effectively handle hearings and reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented
Choose Intake & Study Mode