Customer Service Excellence
R4,708.56 – R5,822.00 (Excl. VAT)
The purpose of this programme is to introduce learners to key concepts, terms and practices appropriate to Customer Service Excellence and to give them the skills to assess the level of customer service in their departments. Plans to address problem areas, and improve customer maintenance and service are developed.
What you will learn in this course!
- Demonstrate an understanding of Customer Relationship Management
- Identify internal and external customers in the value chain
- Identify and formulate standards for customer service excellence
- Measure customer service culture
- Identify customer ?building? moments
- Identify customer ?breaking? moments
Who should attend?
This programme is aimed at individuals who interact with internal and external customers, who seek to create a customer service culture. It could include:
- Customer service staff
- First line supervisors
- Front-line staff
- General employees
Choose Intake & Study Mode