Certificate in HRM Practice and Management
R25,140.04 – R35,008.00 (Excl. VAT)
This qualification will be useful to people who support and participate in human resources management and practices.
What you will learn in this course!
STUDY SCHOOL 1
- Key elements of HR in the organisation
STUDY SCHOOL 2
- HR Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Motivation and Remuneration
STUDY SCHOOL 3
- Labour Relations
- Contracts and Legislation
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Control and Time Management
STUDY SCHOOL 4
- ETDP Environment
- Employee Wellness
Who should attend?
This Qualification is for people entering the HR profession, those already working in the field who have no formal qualification, as well as people who have already specialised but who would like to broaden the scope of their HR expertise