Business Presentation Skills
Effective business presentations are a powerful, flexible and responsive means of conveying information to groups of people whether they are potential investors, customers, employees, unions, the media, communities or any other stakeholders.
This workshop is designed to equip you to prepare and deliver such presentations.
Learners who successfully complete this programme will be able to:
- Analyse audiences
- Identify the purpose and objective of presentations
- Design a professional presentation ? gathering, sorting and selecting the most suitable information; structuring the presentation to ensure that the sequence is clear and logical
- Deliver a presentation ? arrangement of the room; conquering nerves; presentation notes; presentation tips
- Speak the four languages, namely visual, auditory, visual-auditory and kinaesthetic
- Make use of support media
What you will learn in this course!
- Use writing skills for specific purposes, audiences and contexts
- Access, process, re-organise, and synthesise information in order to present it
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for any-one who is required to give presentations, make proposals and deliver projects or papers, either within the organisation or to outside audiences.
Choose Study Mode